• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Creative SB Audigy 2 Problem

escrobr

n00b
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
2
Hey, ive been lately having problems with my sound card. I have a Creative SB audigy 2 , somtimes when i download or load alot of data on my computer the sound starts to crackle and somtimes pauses. When i run p2p programs somtimes winamp freezes but i can use windows media. Anyway is there any way i can stop the crackles in my sound so its clear without the crackles.
 
my audigy does that, and tried my dad's live this last weekend and it does that. I'm going to pick up a TBSC I think or maybe a Herculues digifire or something.
 
Just remove winamp 5.0 if that is installed on your computer and use 3.0 .. That fixed my problem
 
I was gonna suggest KX :'(

Beat me to it! *pouts*

-/LB/-

*cuddles nVidia MCP-T Soundstorm as a retaliatory move*
 
*cuddles nVidia MCP-T Soundstorm as a retaliatory move*

You realize this means war?

It could escalate to Santa Cruz petting, and perhaps even all the way to REVO hugging.

Do you really want to go that far? Well do you.....punk?
 
Back
Top