• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Creative EQ problem

Budzman

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 9, 2001
Messages
1,035
I have a Audigy2 ZS with the latest drivers from creative. Is there a way to get the EQ to load the settings without me having to open it up every time I turn my computer on?

Even though the Enable box is checked it never loads up, I have to open up the Equalizer window every time for the EQ settings to take effect.

This just seems like crappy Creative work i'm guessing.
 
Did you disable any of creative's background tasks, or do they all still run at startup?
 
The creative volume control loads up at startup and i leave it running in the background.
 
Back
Top