Just reformatted, downloaded the Audigy 2 ZS drivers from creative's website, but the audio console it installed is different from the old one I used to have...
Before I used to have creative's volume icon in my system tray which would let me test the positional audio, test the hardware, access the equalizer, EAX console, etc... in that graphical menu that looked like this: http://www.ixbt.com/multimedia/creative/audigy2-zs/eax5.png
Now i only have the default WIndows volume icon in my SYstem tray, and when I go to Start -> Creative -> Audio Console, it brings up a menu like this: http://www.tomshardware.fr/images/av/20050406/Console_01.gif
No equalizer, no thing to test the positional sound of my speakers, harware tests, and a worse interface. What happened?
Before I used to have creative's volume icon in my system tray which would let me test the positional audio, test the hardware, access the equalizer, EAX console, etc... in that graphical menu that looked like this: http://www.ixbt.com/multimedia/creative/audigy2-zs/eax5.png
Now i only have the default WIndows volume icon in my SYstem tray, and when I go to Start -> Creative -> Audio Console, it brings up a menu like this: http://www.tomshardware.fr/images/av/20050406/Console_01.gif
No equalizer, no thing to test the positional sound of my speakers, harware tests, and a worse interface. What happened?