• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Creative 2.18.0010 drivers

trick0502

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
5,610
I was thinking about putting a audigy 2zs into my system. I was wondering how the latest drives work with vista 64 and win7 64?
 
Creative has released a new set of drivers lately, first in beta, now final that have restored promised functions "What you Hear" for example. Also, the drivers seem much more stable. They are now workarounds posted for the NVIDIA chipset/8 gig memory bug as well. Lastly, the Creative Labs user forums have some great posters that have put up ASIO solutions/fixes for all Creative cards in XP, Vista, and Vista 64.

I have been nothing but pleased with my Audigy 2ZS with the Daniel K. Drivers, and now my X-Fi and X-Fi Titanium with Creative Labs newest drivers overlaid on top of the Daniel K. support pack.

Cheers,
Earl
 
Back
Top