• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CPU Z bug?

polive

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
1,283
yJiXJ.png


This isn't right! I'm at 4.2 GHz right now. Sandra says so, my BIOS says so. System properties says so. :rolleyes:
 
Nah;, it's the newest one actually. I just disabled Turbo and now it's registering fine.


AHH, no it's not now. And I tried yours too, shows the same thing.... weird.

Another EDIT: I must have some kind of CPU throttling turned on because I just checked it with superpi running side by side, and it immediately registers it, and then downclocks itself.
 
Last edited:
Actually I meant you need a new version because it seemed like it was reading the voltage wrong. The downclocking is because of speedstep
 
Back
Top