Could someone hook me up with some ideas for parts

Ok I'll be getting my tax return in a week and i want to try out this water cooling stuff. I have no idea what to buy. First off I'm going to need a new case with some holes for tubeing already in them b/c i really would perfer not to have to mod anything on my case.I'm looking to spend under $500 for the whole setup. So could you guys give me some ideas on what to buy.

Sorry but i have another question. Do you think a good water setup would fit inside this case http://www.komusa.com/ra84stmidtow.html its a RAIDMAX Storm ATX-847WUP. Its the case i already have so if you guys could tell me if a good setup could be worked using this case I'll just drill some holes in it for the tubeing to go through.

check out my post, I had teh exact same question. Just search for $500 in the water cooling forum.

I ended up with a stacker, Thermochill PA 120x2 and with fans and shipping I am very close to $500 including the case, DD TDX and Maze4 GPU cooler.

I drilled one hole for the fillport which technicaly is not necessary, but i wanted to do it..

Back