• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Corsair HX - voltage layout?

magda

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
3,814
I want to know what voltages the modular connectors have. I want to connect some devices directly to the modular connector. I don't have a voltmeter, so is there a voltage layout of the connectors for these "Peripherical and SATA" modular connectors?

I have a Corsair HX 850
 
tx850m.png



Bah i rembmered wrong this is for tx850m not the HX line


I realyl would advise to get a voltmeter
 
Different manufactures have different voltage configurations even if it's the same cable. Maybe Corsair keeps the same layout for all their PSUs...
 
Different manufactures have different voltage configurations even if it's the same cable. Maybe Corsair keeps the same layout for all their PSUs...

They dont. the reasons i know was because i tried to reuse some corrsair cables with the TX850m. since they fit physically.
But I doubted to do it without checking and then a ran the voltmeter to see it and made the above graph.
 
  • Like
Reactions: magda
like this
They dont. the reasons i know was because i tried to reuse some corrsair cables with the TX850m. since they fit physically.
But I doubted to do it without checking and then a ran the voltmeter to see it and made the above graph.

oh boy
 
A basic multi-meter costs $3-4 and is mandatory in every household. You cannot trust blindly anything you read online and if you don't want to fry something, get one, now. And with all those zillion configurations (I doubt it's not all about not using other mfg's cables interchangeably) all invented to make other cables useles.... it's awful.
 
  • Like
Reactions: magda
like this
Back
Top