Corsair H100 issue

FearTheCow

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
7,886
I came home last night after a 3 week trip, started my computer and went to get a drink. When I came back the h100 pump was making a loud ticking/buzzing noise and my comp was frozen. Did a restart and check temps in bios, 85c, computer wont post anymore. I am raging like a mother fucker right now.

I have been a huge fan of the h series cooler up until now, considering what I paid for it less then 2 years ago, having it fail like this and possibly taking out my computer is not cool.

I am probably going to purchase a hyper 212+ and corsair can kiss this customers ass goodbye.
 
Contact Corsair?

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that they've replaced parts for people when catastrophic failure of these things obliterated some bits after leaking
 
Damn, that's sucks man. I had similar problem during the week I owned h100. One day pump just turned off and fans were so loud. My pc froze. My cpu was over 100C when I checked the bios. Luckily, it still works. Fan setup is always better. I hope you get your parts replaced by corsair. They at least owe you that.
 
So after being busy Sunday, I took a better look inside the case today and it looks like the cooler leaked while I was gone. I cant get corsairs website to worked so called and left a message with their customer service, see what happens.

Dried puddle on desk where computer sat:


Dried puddle on memory sticks:


Liquid that dripped from cooler over the last 2 days:
 
Back
Top