• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Corsair Graphite 600T

I finally got to see one of these in person at Fry's yesterday, and holy crap it is big! Maybe I didn't pay close enough attention to the paper specs but I was really surprised at the size of it. It is actually wider than my 800D.

Either way, it is still a mid-tower, but definitely on the "husky" side of being a mid-tower. ;)
 
Gee, the Corsair Graphite 600T is quite big and the fattest case (width) for a mid tower I have ever seen and it also have length like a full case except for the hight. I wonder if it should still be classified as a mid tower.
 
So, I'm generally behind the times with hardware and gaming, but I thought I'd offer up my thoughts on this case none the less. :)

  • the stock fans are kind of crappy. A little noisey, more than just the whisper of moving air, there is a whine to them at all speeds.
  • cooling isn't the greatest. I transplanted out of an Antec300 into this and cooling was better in the Antec. But I'll be upgrading fans to change this.
  • i snipped the LED leads in the fan. Not a big fan of lighting up my case.
  • plenty of build room. Holy crap, it's like a case inside a case. Cavernous!
  • The USB3.0 cable going to the back of the case isn't a big deal. Most motherboards don't have headers on them for 3.0 anyways.
  • the fan controller works pretty well. I've had multichannel controller, but always ended up raising and lowering them all together depending on what I was doing.
  • the plastic parts are solid and well finished. Overall construction is great.
  • i think it's a good looking case and functions nicely. I give it a 8.5/10 :D
 
So, I'm generally behind the times with hardware and gaming, but I thought I'd offer up my thoughts on this case none the less. :)

  • the stock fans are kind of crappy. A little noisey, more than just the whisper of moving air, there is a whine to them at all speeds.
  • cooling isn't the greatest. I transplanted out of an Antec300 into this and cooling was better in the Antec. But I'll be upgrading fans to change this.
  • i snipped the LED leads in the fan. Not a big fan of lighting up my case.
  • plenty of build room. Holy crap, it's like a case inside a case. Cavernous!
  • The USB3.0 cable going to the back of the case isn't a big deal. Most motherboards don't have headers on them for 3.0 anyways.
  • the fan controller works pretty well. I've had multichannel controller, but always ended up raising and lowering them all together depending on what I was doing.
  • the plastic parts are solid and well finished. Overall construction is great.
  • i think it's a good looking case and functions nicely. I give it a 8.5/10 :D

lol, this is me exactly, except my temps are the same as they were in my Antec 300 and I swapped cases right when it started getting hotter here in VA, maybe the parts not being cramped together and having more room is offsetting the difference in cooling efficiency of the two cases...? also the fans are not loud for me and I love the white glow, but to each their own, no...?

I saw the clear side panel on teh Corsair site and I'm definitely planning on buying the clear side panel as well, that looks awesome, but the reason I actually went to the site was to buy an extra drive rail, I snapped off some plastic on one while installing my hdds, no big deal because it's empty right now and still slides in fine, but I wanted one just in case and couldn't find it under case accessories...

I am in love, this case is awesome...so much room, especially compared to the Antec 300...
 
does the corsair 600t come with the clear sidepanel or do i have to custom order that?
 
Back
Top