• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

corsair cx430 issue

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
5,086
I got the psu from a member here less then a month ago, it was brand new in the box. I built a new rig yesterday (rig in Sig) and now the psu is making noise. It's a pulsing in and out electrical sound. It's not very loud but its annoying as shit. I put my ear right to the back of the psu and its definately coming from the psu.

Has anyone had any issues like this before and how did you go about solving it?
 
Would you think its a faulty unit or just corsair cheaping out on the cx series
 
I'm going fan searching in the basement. I've got tons of fan spots so hopefully a fan or two drowns this out. I've been using it for about a month now and it just started doing it.
 
Back
Top