• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Corsair 800D

Status
Not open for further replies.

T88

n00b
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
10
Selling a Corsair 800D less than a year old, sata iii usb 3.0 version. Comes with everything except fans, bundled screws and one expansion slot cover. I also have
some Corsair SP120's, AF140's, used for a couple months and some more used antec's available.

Sorry I don't have heat / rep but I do have 100% positive feedback ebay account since 2004. I've been a long time reader on the forums just not a active poster. Auction is listed at $200 - $260 buy it now will do free pick up if anyones in the vegas area or custom shipping if someone's got shipping account or can get a better shipping quote than me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Corsair-800D-Obsidian-Series-Full-Tower-Case-mATX-ATX-E-ATX-/171210429516?pt=US_Computer_Cases&hash=item27dcefd44c







Have a ton more hi res pics available if anyone gets interested.
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
hey heres acouple of pointers:

use either ebay or usps.com to create your listing

Bu ya double (think) box for shipping and stuff ( in other words if you still have your case box do a doble box shipping.

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top