CoolIT Omni A.L.C. - "H50" for your GPU

It's expensive, but I'm sure it's cheaper than a full custom loop.

Every time I priced out a WCing build with CPU, NB, and VGA's watercooled it was $3-400

I really hope that this thing takes off and lives. The initial cost of entrance is a bit steep but after that, as long as the product survives and CoolIt finds it worthwhile to continue to produce, the cost of upgrading your video card and maintaining the watercooling setup is rather cheap at only 50 bucks per interposer plate.

Looks like some more reviews have gone up. And Coolit has it on their site for pre-order. Price for the OMNI-R120: $164.99 and you have to buy the interposer plate (price varies depending on your videocard.) The GTX 480 interposer plate is $50.

I know this is an expensive solution to cooling your graphics card, but for someone like me who doesn't want to hassle with building/maintaining a watercooling loop, it may be a great option. Yes, expensive, but according to every review I've seen... the cooling is phenomenal and it reduces the noise of the GTX 480 immensely.

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/1001/pg1/coolit-omni-alc-review-introduction.html

http://www.hitechlegion.com/reviews/cooling/water-cooling/5025-coolit-omni-alc-gpu-cooler-review

Anyways, thought I'd share in case anyone was interested.

It's not a bad solution for a 'pain-free' gpu watercooling. It just doesn't touch the temps that custom WC offers. But since it's a lot cheaper than custom, I guess that's pretty acceptable. Then thing is that you will need to find spaces to fit the radiator. How are you going to fit an H50 and the Coolit at the same time? What do you do when you want to SLI? Etc...

Depends on your case really...I've got an h50 running on my rear exhaust and then I have a top exhaust that can fit another radiator. In the case that you are running sli/cfx they are supposed to have a version that will have a 120x2 radiator with two cooling blocks on the loop. That is what I'm interested in as I have a pair of 5870s running and can fit another rad that size in my case.

$200 on this.. for $100 more (if that) you could do a entire WC loop..

ROFLLLLLLLL

if i was too buy water cooling parts from newegg. what would i need to get to do gpu only loop for my 690-2?

Back