Cooligy

Bustercaps

n00b
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
63
I saw this on Tech TV... Watercooling with no moving parts. Some Stanford (Think Tank) came up with this idea...

COOLIGY
 
This has been posted before (in September, or October, I believe). Besides that press release, no information has been released to the public.

It is a neat concept, though I'd like to see results.

Maybe its vapourware, who knows...
 
o yeah... i remember seeing this on hardocp and being interested in it a few months ago:/

looks like *someone* is at least paying for a website, so they may actually be developing a real product. dunno if it'd make me ditch my watercooling, tho (custom rig w/ lots of work put into it, lots of work to go)
 
I think they hire students for the summer... too bad my workterm is not in the summer until next year (4 month rotation between school and work) since I'm working now and in the summer, I will be back in school
 
this was the first that I have heard of it... Yesterday on TechTV. So I thought I would share, and they had a working prototype on TTv yesterday, and said they hope to be market wide (HOME PCs) & (Bizness PCs) within the next year....
 
working prototype? ooohhhh.... wonder if they'll design a shuttle solution :D
 
Back
Top