• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Cooler Master Centurion 5 II Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Hardware Secrets has thrown a little review lovin' on the Cooler Master Centurion 5 II today. If you are a fan of the contrasting interior/exterior paint job, the case is pretty darn spiffy...especially for the price.

The Centurion 5 II is a value mid-tower case from Cooler Master, available in two different trim colors (black or silver) and with or without a transparent side window. Costing only USD 50, it brings several features usually present only on more expensive products.
 
Last edited:
Considering the amount of case reviews they do I don't understand why they are not testing installation.
 
Was actually looking at this case awhile ago. I love my first-gen Centurion. I just wish I could find a decent budget case with USB 3.0 ports on it.
 
Back
Top