Cooler Master AquaGate R120 Question

Sako

n00b
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
37
Hi, I got one of these for Christmas. Installation was pretty simpe and yesterday it was running great. My CPU was around 30-32C ide and 35-37c full load. I was pretty happy(also fan knob on half way). However, today I just noticed my temps shoot up to around 40C ide and I had to turn the fan on high, just to get the CPU down to around 34C ide. This got my wondering. How can I tell if the pump is actually running? If I use speedfan or check in the bios the "fan speed" reads around 2500 rpm, which must be some made up number from the pump. To be honest thought I can't tell if the pump is actually running or not. Has anyone had any experience with this kind of setup? I just want to make sure it's running the way it's suppose too.

Specs:
AMD 64 3400+ @ stock
ASUS A8V Deluxe Rev2
2x Corsair XMS 3200 512
ATI Radeon 9800 PRO
 
I used the 80mm version on a friend's computer. Good job on getting the 120mm version, because the R80 is pretty inefficient. The first time I used it, the fan didn't work. It was my fault. To check if the pump is working, I'd just turn on the watercooling. You can override the entire system being on by connecting two wires in the mobo connector. Anybody have a pic of that for this guy? I know you guys know what I'm talking about...
 
Back
Top