Coolbits not working properly?

doox00

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 28, 2005
Messages
3,480
I am using coolbits to oc my 7800gt, I have the core set to 500mhz and the memory to 1.18ghz, hit test and all is fine. ran 3dmark06 and went to view the results and shows my core at the stuck 450 still, although memory was oc'd to the 1.18. So I figured it just did not stick, well tried again and same results... its showing the core still at default but the ram is ocing just fine. Coolbits not work with latest nvidia drivers?
 
Just tried with rivatuner, same thing, not changing the core clock speeds. What program can I use to show what frequency's my video card is running at?
I notice rivatuner has a couple options, one being performance 3d, which it allows me to change, another being low power 3D, this is at 450mhz (stock for my card), the memory is at the 1.18 on all settings. What is this low power 3d option in rivatuner? (first time using rivatuner)
 
Back
Top