Converting Music

sdgserv

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
1,034
I wanted a program that will convert my Flac files into something than can be read by Itunes.
I need it to convert and then save to a different directory and leave the original flac files intact,
Something other than Itunes. Sometime people come over and want to grab a few songs for their Ipod.
I hope this makes sense
I am a little new at this

Thanks
 
Describe "something that can be read by iTunes". Does this mean lossy or lossless?

If it's the former, this isn't difficult. Grab dBpoweramp or foobar2000. Use the Nero AAC encoder or any MP3 encoder (try LAME 3.97).
 
Thanks..I just never have done this..I have DbPoweramp..I will give it a try. I am not sure what you have do to covert to so that an Ipod can read it.
 
+1 for dbPowerAmp.

I have been playing around with this program and it's pretty nice and easy. Sound quality is good.
I tried Foobar 2000 v9.5 and that works great also.
Heck..I becoming a pro. Hah!:D
 
Back
Top