Control Pod?

Jagger100

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
7,710
Is there a seperate controller that does what the integrated controller does for this lower end 2.1 logitech speaker setup?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121014
36-121-014-08.jpg


I would like to switch between speakers and headphones as well as having a physical volume control handy. All 3.5 mm connections.
 
yeah, the PreSonus Central Station with the CSR1 upgrade can do what you're looking for, less brainy alternatives (meaning no digital processing) include the Mackie BigKnob and PreSonus Monitor Station

I've no doubt all three of these are far outside of your ideal price range though, sadly

an alternative would be a stereo receiver, with speakers and a headphone output, which will give you a common volume control and the ability to turn the speakers off (it may auto-mute them on headphone connection, or have a built-in switch)
 
I was going to suggest the Griffin Powermate, but it doesn't have any 3.5mm jacks. That Mackie BigKnob looks pretty sweet, though.
 
Back
Top