• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Contemplating a Sandy Bridge Build

Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
56
Hello! I really need to upgrade and I wanted to ask the Hardforum community how to get the most bang for my buck

I am going to need to upgrade to the 2600k, a motherboard, and (4gb+) ram. The motherboard doesn't have to be fancy, but has to be able to take me to adleast a 4.6ghz overclock. Dont count a 3rd party cpu cooler into this because I will buy that seperately. I live near a Microcenter so it would be nice to go along their price tags. For the above, I want to shoot for $550. Thank you for your time and input!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top