console not working on laptops

Joined
May 14, 2005
Messages
954
I have 4 machines running the console version (1 desktop and 3 laptops) all were running the graphical version and I loaded the console version. The desktop is running great (20-30%faster) but the laptops (AMD2400+ 512meg, Intel3.08 1gig, AMD Turion 1.6 1 gig) ran for a short time and now don't seem to be doing any work. They stopped at between 2% and 22% and have stayed there for days. The CPU utilization is ~99% for FAH. Should I go back to the graphical version?
 
maybe run regedit and see if you have 2 instances running in the registry
 
i have my laptop running the console version and do not have a problem. Though I have it set to pause on battery.
 
How are you monitoring them ?

Look in the FAHlog.txt file.
Are you still doing the frames in there or not ?

Luck ............. :D
 
any error in the FAHlog??? Check unitinfo.txt??? Restarted the client??? Download em3?
 
Back
Top