• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Congrats to Tormond!

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
Joined
May 4, 2003
Messages
1,406
On the other hand life has been a bit hectic lately with the culmination being this:

HPIM0420.jpg
 
AtomicMoose said:
Welcome to fatherhood, buddy. :D


Hehe I already have a 2 year old :) And my wife says she has a 2 year old and a 35 year old-8 year old. But as soon as I have pictures of both together I will post em :)
 
Tormond said:
Hehe I already have a 2 year old :) And my wife says she has a 2 year old and a 35 year old-8 year old. But as soon as I have pictures of both together I will post em :)
Then, welcome to insanity.
:p
 
Back
Top