• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Congrats Mohonri!

I should clarify that we knew it was coming, we just didn't know what exactly until yesterday.

 
Just make sure you get the child a boxen, you can never have too many boxen. :D

Congrats!
 
Congrats!!


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
congats...bringing another folder into the world...now thats borging :)

FOR THE HORDE
 
I had to read this thread three times to see why everyone was so happy about a go-kart.

Congrats on the new addition comming soon! :cool:
 
ICE_9 said:
I had to read this thread three times to see why everyone was so happy about a go-kart.

Congrats on the new addition comming soon! :cool:
hahaha.... I was talking about the go-kart. :confused:

:p
 
AtomicMoose said:
I had to read this thread three times to see why everyone was so happy about a go-kart.

Congrats on the new addition comming soon!
hahaha.... I was talking about the go-kart. :confused:
I dunno...at the rate I've been going, the girl might be here before the go-kart is finished... :(

 
Congrats, .....now you have to start building a box for the new baby or Moose and Marty might pay you a special visit :eek:
 
Mohonri said:
I dunno...at the rate I've been going, the girl might be here before the go-kart is finished... :(

You know as well as I do, if that kid arrives before the go-kart is finished, it ain't gonna be done for a long time. ;)
 
Back
Top