Communication is KEY in a deal

Gillbot

[H]F Junkie
Why do people not understand that communication is key in a deal? When both sides ask "too many" questions and provide "too much" information, a deal always seems to go over smooth. There are no surprises to be had or possibilities of disappointment. Seems pretty simple to me.

Furthermore, if things go awry, it only takes a second to acknowledge you got a message from the other side. Even a simple, "I can't reply right now but got your message" goes a long way in acknowledging the fact you aren't simply ignoring the person. The forum shows times last visited and if messages are sent. So if you check the forum yet don't bother to reply to a message, it seems pretty fishy to the other party.

I try to, and I try to over-explain so there are no issues later. I try to think of questions that should be asked by the buyer and inform them so I have all my bases covered before I even ship it out. I get that people sometimes forget stuff, it happens. But if you drop off the face of the earth after communicating well, you are asking for a hard time or a charge back.

Back