Crapinapale
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2004
- Messages
- 149
For starters, this is probably already addressed in another topic, however I cannot seem to find it for the life of me. So... I'll state my problem.
I'm a college student (see limited budget, I'll get to it in a minute) and I'd really like to get a new and decent audio setup for my computer, almost completely for listening to music, though I do play games every once in a while (probably on this computer[ College Laptop= Apple]). My 79.99 Logitechs just don't cut it for me. They're loud enough, but they're grainy, small for each satellite and having 5 takes up a lot of room. So...
I'm looking for a nice bookshelf setup, 2.1 is liked (I like the bass), about in the $300-$400 range, along with any other equipment needed... later on I could add $100 to it or so, but I'd rather keep that for beer money.
Thanks for any help and if this question is answered elsewhere, just point me to it and lock the thread
I'm a college student (see limited budget, I'll get to it in a minute) and I'd really like to get a new and decent audio setup for my computer, almost completely for listening to music, though I do play games every once in a while (probably on this computer[ College Laptop= Apple]). My 79.99 Logitechs just don't cut it for me. They're loud enough, but they're grainy, small for each satellite and having 5 takes up a lot of room. So...
I'm looking for a nice bookshelf setup, 2.1 is liked (I like the bass), about in the $300-$400 range, along with any other equipment needed... later on I could add $100 to it or so, but I'd rather keep that for beer money.
Thanks for any help and if this question is answered elsewhere, just point me to it and lock the thread