Collectible Vintage PC Games

GnomeCop

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling Vintage PC Games for the next few weeks, all from my personal collection. More games will be listed every week, usually on Sundays. I am a private seller, all items are in my possession and can ship immediately. For all listings, photos are of the exact item for sale unless specifically noted.
So far I think I'm about 30% of the way through listing all my games, but will probably try to skip some of the more recent releases and more common titles that aren't worth listing on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=keh680&_sop=15

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I remember when I got Leisure Suite Larry and I thought it was so taboo. Now commercials are more lewd. That's a cool collection, I never had the stones to keep all the boxes. C&C Red Alert is very tempting.

Thanks! I added a bunch more games this weekend.
Might list a bunch of Ultima games in the coming weeks.

27 dollars to ship one game?

let me know which one says that and I can double check, last time I had that issue, it's because an extra digit was accidentally put into the box dimensions.

Otherwise eBay calculates the shipping cost based on your location and using USPS priority 2-day service, pricey service, but I can change it to something slower if a customer prefers before bidding, they usually just message me. I limit my auctions to CONUS only and ebay shipping preferences should not even allow ppl who live internationally to bid.
I just shipped Half Life 2 CE in a large box to someone in Maryland, which is pretty far when it comes to buyers I've had, and it was only 21 bucks for 2 day service.

Other times it is because there is a fat strategy guide bundled with the game and it adds a pound or so to the weight which def drives up the cost

Lastly, if you check my feedback, you'll see that packing my games securely is something I take very seriously, and yeah it does cost more. I overestimate when packing my games so that they arrive in the same shape they are advertised. Every game is drowned in packing material in over-sized boxes so that there is ample padding on every side. Cardboard reinforcement is used when needed to avoid bent boxes or stubbed corners.

When it comes to these vintage games, the people that collect them are always looking at all aspects of the condition of the item. No surprise that sealed/mint copies of 25 year old games sometimes go for 2-4x the market price of a "good" condition version of the same game...

Last edited:
Back