I'm hoping someone can point me into the direction of a device that will switch an orange Coaxial audio out to an optical audio out. If this device doesn't exist, then please tell me I'm wasting my time.
Alternatively, if a device exists where I can plug two different audio sources into them, switch between the two, where one input can be coaxial, and the other input optical audio, and the output is also optical out (or a choice from multiple outs), then I'd be ever grateful.
I've found this, but it's out of stock and there really isn't any information about it at the site.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...cs_id=1042302&p_id=2947&seq=1&format=2&style=
Alternatively, if a device exists where I can plug two different audio sources into them, switch between the two, where one input can be coaxial, and the other input optical audio, and the output is also optical out (or a choice from multiple outs), then I'd be ever grateful.
I've found this, but it's out of stock and there really isn't any information about it at the site.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...cs_id=1042302&p_id=2947&seq=1&format=2&style=