• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Cloud Printing

maverick786us

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
2,416
I recently purchased a Brother MFC-9340 printer, which is a printer + scanner + fax + photocopy. I know this printer supports Cloud Printing.

But how can I accomplish this? Now my printer is connected with internet. I want to perform some printing and scanning in my iPad when I am in office, using my printer. How can I accomplish this? Can someone provide me complete steps for this?
 
should be in the manual. My dad bought a brother cloud printer. setup was a pain from what I recall, but pretty sure that was more due to his chromebook.
 
should be in the manual. My dad bought a brother cloud printer. setup was a pain from what I recall, but pretty sure that was more due to his chromebook.

The manuals does provide other things like setting up connectivity, using LAN, WiFi, printing, scanning, iPrint (using WiFi not cloud). But didn't provide anything related to cloud print
 
Back
Top