Clock On Military Time

Craig56

Limp Gawd
I got some sheet on me system that I can't shake. Clock won't change from military time. Ran all kinds of scans, even in Safe Mode, nothing cleaning it up completely. Any suggestions? WinXP Pro SP3.........Appreciate any help.

Ok, first one of the main culprits of this lately is SmitFraudFix. When run, it sets the computer to 24hr time. I have no idea why.

Second, fixing this is in a place you may have not thought of. You have to fix it in the International Settings control panel/Time.

You can't fix it in the Time control panel, which is ridiculous.

I got some sheet on me system that I can't shake. Clock won't change from military time. Ran all kinds of scans, even in Safe Mode, nothing cleaning it up completely. Any suggestions? WinXP Pro SP3.........Appreciate any help.

Try Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Customize button > Time tab > Set Time Format to "h:mm:ss tt" with out the quotations. Also, make sure Time Separator is :

If that does not fix it then download latest beta of Dial-a-Fix @ http://wiki.lunarsoft.net/wiki/Dial-a-fix There is an option to reset the time service, it might be in advanced options.

Let us know if it works!

Back