Cisco ICND2 Exam (640-816)

kwmarc

Limp Gawd
Since I passed the ICND1 exam a few weeks back I am now studying for the ICND2 exam. I have a copy of all of the exam requirements per cisco.com, a copy of the official Cisco ICND2 academy book by Wendell Odom, and a few spare routers lying around. What I am wondering is what can I expect on the ICND2 exam? Has anyone on this forum taken this specific exam and not the composite 640-802 exam? Does it focus primarily on routing protocols (configuring OSPF, RIP, EIGRP) and VLANS? Are there more sims than in the previous exam? I am just trying to gather as much info as I can so I can prepare myself accordingly. Thanks for any info!

-Kyle

I'm still working on ICND1 (though I've already finished Network+ and most of this is just review), and I have the same books (pretty impressed with their quality and detail might I add,) so I'm interested as well.

I don't know if you've checked out the Network study equipment thread (http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1414407 but I found it useful. I certainly am curious to know more about what the actual ICND1 and ICND2 exams involve.

Back