• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cherry e8400 ?

liquidfluidity

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
2,938
Decided to mess around with this chip that I got from a friend. I think my ram is pretty maxed and my temps are up there so I stopped. I was able to get into windows and surf at a 500fsb but once I tried multi tasking - re-start! Need better cooling and then I'll shoot for something higher. I never really messed with a dual core and am the middle of redoing my i7 - so I had some time.


capturequd.th.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]


OOPS! - meant to put this is the OC section. Oh well. :)
 
Last edited:
If it's anything like my DFI UT LP P45 T2RS, it'll hit 500fsb easy with a dual core. Might need to adjust the GTL straps and give the NB some voltage. I had an E8500 that did 9x500 with 1.248v. Too bad I can't do the same with this Q9550.
 
Back
Top