cheapest vapochill ls

Status
Not open for further replies.
If youre buying something that's 800 bucks, I wouldnt skimp on the supplier. It would suck to have a broken vapochill and no ability to RMA.

he has a VERY good point...

imagine this...you go to a POS back-alley car shop...the guy is selling a porsche for $1000 bucks....obviously, you would flip, and it really is a porsche....so you pay the guy, and as you're driving away, the car just breaks down, and you get out, and then it bursts into flames....

that's what could happen....:p

but seriously...you do NOT want to skimp on anything when you are paying $800+ for something, nor do u want to skimp when you are risking your computer!

how about you answer the question if you so please? i'm perfectly capable of assesing a vendor to see if i want to order from them. if so no name place has it for 20 bucks less than a reputable store of course i would pay the extra, but if somewhere carries it for much less would at least take a look.

anwyays about your analogy, if i was going to buy a cheap porsche i would know what i was getting into before purchasing it. (for the record i have two porsche 914s gotten for free so i can respectfully say poo on a 1000 buck porsche =P)

citizen said:
for the record i have two porsche 914s gotten for free so i can respectfully say poo on a 1000 buck porsche =P)

why do i doubt you?

citizen said:
how about you answer the question if you so please? i'm perfectly capable of assesing a vendor to see if i want to order from them. if so no name place has it for 20 bucks less than a reputable store of course i would pay the extra, but if somewhere carries it for much less would at least take a look.

anwyays about your analogy, if i was going to buy a cheap porsche i would know what i was getting into before purchasing it. (for the record i have two porsche 914s gotten for free so i can respectfully say poo on a 1000 buck porsche =P)

arrogance does not boad well here....

Wow that is some attitude. They were giving you very helpful advice there. If you are so capable of doing that then you are more than capable of googleing this info yourself.

burn in hell! :D j/k citizen, but for real, you shouldn't cut on the guys who are trying to share some advice, they weren't trying to waste your time or mess with you. if you are a n00bie, respect your elders! :)

oh yea, and the porsche comment sounds like something a 15 yr old would say :D

citizen said:
What website carries the Vapochill LS for the lowest price shipped?
Or you can get Prometia Mach1 for half the price of VapoLS. The only minus other than temp is no warranty f/ manucfaturer just in case it frozen or start making ice cubes.

sdk said:
why do i doubt you?

because you didn't find someone giving away two 914s?

getting back on course, maybe i should rephrase the question, is there someplace that sells it for less than $830 or is that about the lowest?

No way! A cocky noob who wants the best cooling money can buy without really understanding it?!? Man, I was just beginning to think we'd run out of those on this forum...

this thread can die after this because i bought a water cooling set up instead.

k2rage101 where oh where did you in all your greatness gather that i dont understand phase-change cooling? was there even any comments addressing my supposed knowledge or lack there of? perhaps you fancy fabricating capricious comments to boost your ego?

to the rest of you, im glad that the first few posters were concerned about the potential hazards of buying from some back-alley business. however, i did not ask what reputable store carries the vapochill ls for the lowest price, only who has it for the cheapest. a simple question usually only needs a simple answer. but, no one seems willing to give one. instead of providing a resource for others to find when they search for this same topic all they will see is this thread which all of you crapped on and threw in the garbage.

regarding thelostricans question, afaik the prometia is runs off a/c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back