• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Cheapest Dell 2005fpw

Aznduck02

n00b
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
63
What's the lowest the 2005fpw has gone with the coupons? And when can we expect the next time it will go down?
 
I remember seeing them for ~370 or so. I'm not sure if they have been any cheaper than that. I got mine for a little under 400 total.
 
I paid $524.30 CAD + shipping just after xmas for mine off Dell.ca... that an alright price?
 
What would be the chances of the 2005fpw going round $350 in Feb? I really want one. :D

And what is the ms on the 2005?
 
Aznduck02 said:
What would be the chances of the 2005fpw going round $350 in Feb? I really want one. :D

And what is the ms on the 2005?

i might be selling mine come Feb..Let me know when your ready..
 
I'll keep that in mind. I'm just wondering if there would be any problems on the 2005fpw if you game a lot.
 
Ya I have had 3 now and they are the best price/size/specs lcd you can buy.

Lowest I have seen is $378

Excellent LCD

Although my L2335 pwns them :p
 
Back
Top