Cheap Server Rack Suggestions?

infect0

[H]ard|Gawd
Any suggestions to find some cheap racks? Current place I am at mounted the path panels and switches against the wall. We are about to get another 24port switch and its going to be a nightmare if it is mounted against the wall.

Amazon has a Tripp-Lite 45U 4-post rack, previously I've purchased it for around $200 with free Prime Shipping. Currently its a little more but has free shipping. Nothing fancy but plenty sturdy, includes D-rings for vertical cable management on all 4 corners

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Any suggestions to find some cheap racks? Current place I am at mounted the path panels and switches against the wall. We are about to get another 24port switch and its going to be a nightmare if it is mounted against the wall.

Are you going to put "servers" in this rack? Or...your post sounds like you just want a wall mount data cabinet...patch panels 'n switches.

If the latter...I prefer Middle Atlantic products.

Go with Skeletek. Their two post rack can even handle stuff that would normally need 4 if you get the heavy-weight shelf (UPSs, etc...)

If you ever really needed 4 posts, just get the upgrade kit and bolt on the 2 extra posts.

Back