• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

*&^! Chassis Intrusion "Fatal Error"?

CRXican

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
1,962
Just built my first ever ATX PC. Coming from a Shuttle which was very easy to deal with, never had an issue.

The new PC boots and detects the drives and memory and such but then it all stops when I get the Fatal Error of Chassis Intrusion. I see in the mobo manual that there is a jumper for this feature. The jumper is properly "jumped" so that this feature should be disabled. I guess it's the fatal error that doesn't let me into the BIOS setup. I'm clueless as to how to get passed this error. Please help!!!!!
 
Two views? A lot of help you guys are ;)

There should really be a new system troubleshooting section. I cleared CMOS and the error is gone and I'm into BIOS. Now this 11ty page BIOS setup is another story. You might hear back from me :D
 
Did you try clearing CMOS? That may help. Obviously it's not going to let you in until it thinks that Chassis intrusion doesn't exist anymore.
 
Maybe lame but, is the case closed ?

Oh sorry I took so long to get back to you :D
 
Back
Top