changing from aol to earthlink...QUESTION

wayne

2[H]4U
i currently use aol...my billing date is the 19th, i am planning to get rid of it on 2/18 or 2/19.... i have this booklet for earthlink, on the bottom of it says easy switchover from aol
what does that mean?... does it mean i keep the cable modem and let them do the work or do i just cancel aol and sign up for earthlink and i get a speed sign up or something?

btw, how long does it take for a technician from earthlink to come..from making appointment fonecall to actual appointment?

HELP

If I were you, I would call Earthlink to get those questions answered. That way you know you'll get accurate information.

earthlink doesn't come set it up. Time Warner runs the cable line around here so the same guy who sets up road runner setup my earthlink cable. It took them forever to set me up but thats a different storey.

It's probably just This and if it is, it's only the email switch. :) Beware the installation software, I would tell the installer that you don't want it and do all of the changeovers manually. I had Charter install my cable only because it was their policy....took me the better part of an hour to remove all of the phone home crap that is bundled with the installation disk.

Back