• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

CF 4850 setup & no increase (2nd card clock stuck?)

Psychor

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
388
SOLUTION: It seems all I had to do was enable Catalyst A.I. :rolleyes:​


I'm running two instance of the newest GPU-Z in Vista 64 and I'm noticing that even though my system correctly detects two 4850s (Device Manager and CCC see the pair) only 1 4850 seems to be used during full screen gaming/benchmarking. I'm using the CAT Hotfix drivers and I also used Driver Sweeper to install them.

For instance both cards sit at a clock of 500 at idle in Vista. I'll fire something up (3DMark Vantage, AoC, HGL, etc.) and when I exit after a few minutes to check the GPU-Z log I notice that only one card will have jumped up to 625. The other card might show one or two spikes to 625 for a second but essentially remains at 500 the whole time.

cfwtf.jpg


Also, now everytime I reboot CCC pops up the Crossfire detect, etc. dialog box. :confused:

What's going on? Thanks!
 
Back
Top