• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Center/Sub = Only Sub??

The Donut

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
3,122
Hey guys,

Just hooked up a Live! card I had lying around to my 5.1 system, analog.

For some reason, when running the Creative Labs Test where it speaks from each speaker, when it gets to my center it comes from the sub, and nothing from center.

I have checked all plugs, reinstalled latest drivers, and tried a variety of things with no luck, I used my AC97 5.1 audio without any problems, and the centre worked great.

Speakers: Altec Lansing 5100

Any ideas?
 
It says it's using 5.1, although in the testing part there is no picture of a sub, although it does have all the outputs? :(

It's installed as a

Soundblaster Live! Audio 8400
 
Somebody get this boy some hacked audigy drivers. I had a rough day at work, I'm feeling like I need a drink and some TV.
 
Ok, well, it's all installed and I have sound when testing the "Center" part, just... comes out of the left speaker....

Any ideas?
 
That is so retarded.
I can see how this could be an issue with the cables if nothing changed but the fact that the center channel now comes out of the left speaker leaves me scratching my head.
Run the diagnostic utility and see what it spits out.
 
Back
Top