CCNA old syllabus

secure.boy

Limp Gawd
Today I finished my classes CCNA 4 was the last one?
I talked with people a the academy and they said i have to pass "Vaucher" and then 640-801 CCNA?
can you tell me about the books, other materials, etc..

Today I finished my classes CCNA 4 was the last one?
I talked with people a the academy and they said i have to pass "Vaucher" and then 640-801 CCNA?

For the academy yes, CCNA 4 is the final class. Negative @ what those people told you. You do not have to pass any voucher exam, but it would be wise to take it becuase it saves you cash on the cost of the actual test. The voucher is also a good tool to gauge what areas you need to focus on.

You should already have to books, that's all you need to pass the CCNA. If you want to really understand the material perhaps look into getting some equipment and or running an emulator(dynamips)
Good luck

Ha, getting Dynimps up and running should count as part of the CCNA test :D

Go back through all of your material and study hard for two weeks then take the test.

Academy where i study does not provide books to the students they just say use the material on line ex: www.cisco.edu.mk/ccna4/
so right now i downloaded the book
Cisco® Certified
Network Associate
Study Guide,
5th Edition
would be this book enough to pass CCNA
link of the to down

um dude........ you probably shouldn't be downloading books that aren't free. lol and then post the link....I would edit and remove the link.

i found this in ebay
Cisco 7206 Chassis
1x NPE-200 inkl 128 MB
1x 7200-I/O Controller
1x PA-8E 8fach Ethernet Modul (8x 10mbit)
1x PA-FE-TX/ISL
1x 16 MB Cisco PCMCIA Flash IOS 12.3
1x Power Supply
4x PA

for 345 euro

Back