Case Suggestion (Mini ITX)?

Dynafrom

Gawd
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
628
Hi,

I'm looking for something that can fit my PSU (Coolermaster Gold 1000w, 180mm depth), and a HD7970 within the mini ITX form factor.

No budget constraints, just looking for a sleek case.
 
That's going to be tough. I think keeping that 180mm PSU is really going to limit you if not make it almost impossible on an mitx build. If you're not constrained by budget I would say ditch the 180mm PSU and pick up something in the 140mm area.

I've been contemplating a Node 304 build just because i've got an extra 140mm 850w PSU sitting around. That's the case I would go with.
 
From what you wrote I'd suggest to take a look at the Bitfenix Prodigy or Coolermaster Elite 120 / 130 and consider some modding for getting the PSU in.

You might take a look at "Small form factor" subforums for further threads and inspiration.
 
Back
Top