Cascade evaporator ?

Leadsled

Weaksauce
I am having a cascade cooler built but before I start I need to buy or make a evaporator block. I have seen some cool designs but from what my engineer tells me I need to slow the coolant flow, most of the blocks I have seen are designed for single stage and they require a coolant flow of aprox. 10m/s or more. I need 1/5th that because cascade run dry unlike the single stage blocks (Baker). If anyone has experience with cascade I would appreciate the input. Thnx !!!
PS., My engineer had a good laugh when I told him what the thermal load would be, and says -130C would be no problem at all.

It will probably eat arms and legs.
Cannot get Intel to sell me a ES so I will probaly have to go with a AMD FX 55 . The only things available right now are the Nforce or KT800 which can only go 240 FSB . I hope the new ATI will change that. It should also all fit into the bottom of a Li-Lan 2100 serise case. With some luck and maybe another arm, I hope to also cool the vid card. I hope to get things altogether within the next 4-5 months, Since my fridgeneer is doing it for the fun of it in his spare time.

Whatever happened to nForce?

And don't count on ATi to make a good chipset, up to this date they haven't made anything special yet.

Back