Cannot rotate my desktop

Realistic

n00b
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
13
I don't know what the problem is, I have 3 hp zr24w's and I want to try them in portrait mode but the options in windows and amd CCC are missing/greyed out. I've never tried to do portrait mode before so I don't know if this a new thing

I am using 2 6950's in crossfire and I'm on the 11.12, any ideas?

I've disconnected monitors, cables, crossfire I don't know what to try next

more information:
two sapphire 6950 flex edition 2gb

two of the monitors are connected via displayport and one via dvi
 
Last edited:
Are you running them in eyefinity? If so, disable the group.

I'm not running them in eyefinity I haven't created any presets or groups (this is a recent windows install)

I discovered something new today though: two of the monitors are connected with displayport and one is connected via dvi. When I power off/disconnect (not disabled via windows) I can then rotate that single display to portrait but it will revert to landscape if I turn one of the other monitors back on. Both of the displayport connected monitors will not give me the option to rotate them even if I power off the other two.

argh
 
I had a similar problem a little while ago, there was a mode in ccc under the display options/properties of the monitors for something like alternate dvi signal or something along those lines. When I unchecked that, I could swap the orientation again.
 
Back
Top