Well, I purchased some new ram,
OCZ DDR PC-3200 Premier Dual Channel
Tried running at the timings that it sugguests,
2.5-3-3-3-7
It works fine, untill I try to go back to my overclocked settings,
IE, sig...
This should have not problem! Hell, I even tried running at 200x11FSB and it wouldn't take it anymore... damnit my old crapy samsung ram was better then this!
----------------------------------------------------------------
OS : Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Date : 2004/01/01 3:15:12
CPU Name : AMD Athlon XP (Barton)
Vendor String : AuthenticAMD
Name String : AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2500+
Process Rule : 0.13 um
Platform : Socket A
CPU Type : Original OEM processor
Number(Logical) : 1
Family : 6
Generation : 7
Model : A
Stepping : 0
Feature : MMX SSE MMX+ 3DNow! 3DNow!+
Current Original
Clock : 1830.00 MHz 1833.33 MHz
System Clock : 166.36 MHz 166.67 MHz
System Bus : 332.73 MHz 333.33 MHz
Multiplier : 11.00 11.00
Data Rate : DDR
Over Clock : -0.18 %
L1 I-Cache : 64 KB
L1 D-Cache : 64 KB
L2 Cache : 512 KB [Full:1830.00 MHz]
----------------------------------------------------------------
BIOS Information
----------------------------------------------------------------
BIOS Vendor : Phoenix Technologies, LTD
BIOS Caption : Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
BIOS Version : Nvidia - 42302e31
BIOS Date : 2004/03/24
Mother Vendor : http://www.abit.com.tw/
Mother Product : NF7-S/NF7,NF7-V (nVidia-nForce2)
Mother Version : 2.X,1.0
System Vendor : NVIDIA
OCZ DDR PC-3200 Premier Dual Channel
Tried running at the timings that it sugguests,
2.5-3-3-3-7
It works fine, untill I try to go back to my overclocked settings,
IE, sig...
This should have not problem! Hell, I even tried running at 200x11FSB and it wouldn't take it anymore... damnit my old crapy samsung ram was better then this!
----------------------------------------------------------------
OS : Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Date : 2004/01/01 3:15:12
CPU Name : AMD Athlon XP (Barton)
Vendor String : AuthenticAMD
Name String : AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2500+
Process Rule : 0.13 um
Platform : Socket A
CPU Type : Original OEM processor
Number(Logical) : 1
Family : 6
Generation : 7
Model : A
Stepping : 0
Feature : MMX SSE MMX+ 3DNow! 3DNow!+
Current Original
Clock : 1830.00 MHz 1833.33 MHz
System Clock : 166.36 MHz 166.67 MHz
System Bus : 332.73 MHz 333.33 MHz
Multiplier : 11.00 11.00
Data Rate : DDR
Over Clock : -0.18 %
L1 I-Cache : 64 KB
L1 D-Cache : 64 KB
L2 Cache : 512 KB [Full:1830.00 MHz]
----------------------------------------------------------------
BIOS Information
----------------------------------------------------------------
BIOS Vendor : Phoenix Technologies, LTD
BIOS Caption : Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
BIOS Version : Nvidia - 42302e31
BIOS Date : 2004/03/24
Mother Vendor : http://www.abit.com.tw/
Mother Product : NF7-S/NF7,NF7-V (nVidia-nForce2)
Mother Version : 2.X,1.0
System Vendor : NVIDIA