• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cannot connect 2 monitors...

icor1031

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 29, 2010
Messages
1,295
I've been using 3 monitors in W7 on my 6950, 2x via DVI-SL and 1x via DP.

I just bought a capleap, using DVI-DL.

I can't connect even One of my other DVI-SL monitors..
If I have it connected at startup, it uses that monitor and never gives me the option to use my catleap.

If I connect the yamakasi at startup, it uses that monitor and never gives me the option to use my other monitor. (1920x1080 Samsung).

If I go to screen resolution in windows, and click detect displays - it says "Another display not detected."


Help!
 
Back
Top