• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Cable sleeving decisions

Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
5
For my newest build, I'm using the white Corsair 600T case (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139005). Most of the components will be black, or a better part of at least, and the fans use white LED's. So my question is this: would cable management look better in black, white, or even the carbon fiber color available at FrozenCPU.com?

Here are a couple of pictures that I've been looking at to get the idea:
White
lian-li-a01-08.jpg


Black
murderbox-mk2-06.jpg


Carbon Fiber
slt-46.jpg
 
Also, for those of you with sleeving experience: for that particular case, about how much sleeving do you thing I would need? I've been looking at a few kits, and one comes with 10' of 1/8", which is for the PSU cables I believe.
 
If you are going to individually sleeve each psu wire you are going to need a hell of a lot more than 10 feet. The question is not how much will you need for a particular case, it's how much will you need for your power supply, fans, etc. Look at your power supply, figure out which wires you will be sleeving and how long they are.
 
Back
Top