Dec 14, 2006 #1 D darkclean n00b Joined May 2, 2006 Messages 11 basically, i'm looking for a bang for your buck type sound system. my budget is around 70-130$ looking for something that can push alot of bass for music. 2.1, 5.1 w/e it doesnt matter I can go as highest to 7.1 heh just not alot of green.
basically, i'm looking for a bang for your buck type sound system. my budget is around 70-130$ looking for something that can push alot of bass for music. 2.1, 5.1 w/e it doesnt matter I can go as highest to 7.1 heh just not alot of green.
Dec 15, 2006 #2 M mojoRT n00b Joined Oct 24, 2006 Messages 53 Logitech X530s? Might not have the bass you're looking for though.. But for that price range in a 5.1 system.. don't expect much. Otherwise, check out the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1s
Logitech X530s? Might not have the bass you're looking for though.. But for that price range in a 5.1 system.. don't expect much. Otherwise, check out the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1s
Dec 15, 2006 #3 D daweinah Weaksauce Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 80 I second the Klispch ProMedia 2.1s. It's pretty near the top of your budget, but they sound freakin awesome.
I second the Klispch ProMedia 2.1s. It's pretty near the top of your budget, but they sound freakin awesome.