Budget Gfx Card help

mattthemodder

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
233
My PC specs are:
Duron 1800
256Mb RAM
AGP8 compatable

I've looked around and narrowed my choices down to:

A high end 9200
A low end 9600

A GeForce FX5200 with controller and 2 games
Or the 256Mb version of above ordered from the net with no extras

I don't care if it is ATI or nVIDA and the most intensive game I will be playing would be Enemy Territory
 
i would go with the 9600 you have listed, not the SE verison though.
 
mattthemodder said:
My PC specs are:
Duron 1800
256Mb RAM
AGP8 compatable

I've looked around and narrowed my choices down to:

A high end 9200
A low end 9600

A GeForce FX5200 with controller and 2 games
Or the 256Mb version of above ordered from the net with no extras

I don't care if it is ATI or nVIDA and the most intensive game I will be playing would be Enemy Territory

What's your budget?
 
Now my exams are over, about £60 max ($110). The nVIDA ones are XFX and the FX5200 is on sale at a shop near me, so I want to choose soon :)
 
mattthemodder said:
Now my exams are over, about £60 max ($110). The nVIDA ones are XFX and the FX5200 is on sale at a shop near me, so I want to choose soon :)

9600 for sure.
 
Back
Top