If this is in the wrong forum, I appoligize.
ok. I have a microtooth BT headset (very nice one with belclip, car charger, wall charger, international charger....) and as soon as it paired with my Dell Axim X50v, it died!
it was "connected" and showe dup, but no soundwas being transfered, and no microphone input was comming in. I hit the multifunction button, and nothing happens, the book says "hold button for 4-8 seconds to turn headset off/on. Blue light will flash" (or is it red that flashes? not important...) I held the frikkin thing for 30 seconds! no light, no sound nothing (before if I touched the button it would beep at me, now nothing!) Also said that if it was docked with no power it owuld turn off after 5 min. I waited about 10-15 min, tried to turn it back on and again, nothing happened!
Has anyone else encountered this bizarre problem? is my Axim to blame? my Headset? the BT stack? (using default MS stack, the widcomm wouldn't even load!)
ok. I have a microtooth BT headset (very nice one with belclip, car charger, wall charger, international charger....) and as soon as it paired with my Dell Axim X50v, it died!
it was "connected" and showe dup, but no soundwas being transfered, and no microphone input was comming in. I hit the multifunction button, and nothing happens, the book says "hold button for 4-8 seconds to turn headset off/on. Blue light will flash" (or is it red that flashes? not important...) I held the frikkin thing for 30 seconds! no light, no sound nothing (before if I touched the button it would beep at me, now nothing!) Also said that if it was docked with no power it owuld turn off after 5 min. I waited about 10-15 min, tried to turn it back on and again, nothing happened!
Has anyone else encountered this bizarre problem? is my Axim to blame? my Headset? the BT stack? (using default MS stack, the widcomm wouldn't even load!)