I just did a new RAID 0 format with windows 7 64 bit Ultimate and everything seems fine till I start up a game and then my PC just crashes. When I reboot I get a error message with the code BCCode 124. I did some research on the error and people were saying it might be a hard ware issue but the funny thing is yesterday my PC worked fine with the same hard ware just without a RAID config. I have tried a few things like installing new/old drivers with no luck. I was wondering if anyone has had this issue and might be able to help
computer specs:
cpu : AMD Phenom II X4 955 (running at 38 degrees 50 on full load) is overclocked to 3.6
ram : 8.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 401MHz (5-5-5-15)
mobo : ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A79 Deluxe (AM2)
graphics : SyncMaster T260HD@ 1920x1200- ATI Radeon HD 5870 (38 degrees 55 on load)
hdd : 1953GB AMD 2+0 Stripe/RAID0 SCSI Disk Device (SCSI) (wd black 37 degrees)
Kinda stuck need some quick advice
Thanks
computer specs:
cpu : AMD Phenom II X4 955 (running at 38 degrees 50 on full load) is overclocked to 3.6
ram : 8.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 401MHz (5-5-5-15)
mobo : ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A79 Deluxe (AM2)
graphics : SyncMaster T260HD@ 1920x1200- ATI Radeon HD 5870 (38 degrees 55 on load)
hdd : 1953GB AMD 2+0 Stripe/RAID0 SCSI Disk Device (SCSI) (wd black 37 degrees)
Kinda stuck need some quick advice
Thanks