• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BSOD from c-media driver

  • Thread starter Deleted member 89137
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 89137

Guest
I just bought a bgears benspirer, and have had 2 BSOD's that give me the cause being CMUDAXP.sys

I am running the latest drivers

DXDIAG notes that the driver I'm using is not WHQL verified. I got the driver off of bgears website. Any ideas?
 
try the driver off the C-Media website instead? (the card is supposed to be the C-Media reference design, should work)
 
Back
Top