• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

BSoD F4, help please

greyx

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
503
I get every day BSoD, with the code F4
Here are more printscreens, details, about my problem.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: f4
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA8006DFB890
BCP3: FFFFFA8006DFBB70
BCP4: FFFFF80001FDEDB0
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

I have an SSD, as the C partition, and 3 HDD's. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64
The swap is on the HDD. Could that be the problem ?
I ran the MemTest for about 2 hours, no errors. I checked all the HDD's, as well, no errors.
Please help me, i don't know how to solve this problem.
Thank you
http://postimg.org/image/uf99qzjm1/
 
Well it could be related to your hdd according to this article.

I find that my swap file is hardly used at all these days, so I just have a 512Mb min size, 2Gb max size one on my C: ssd for the occational retard software that requires it. (Dawn of War I'm looking at you!)

Have you tried moving your swap back to C:? All it takes is changing a setting and a reboot to test.
 
i did try with HDD Tune and Crystal Disk, but no errors, nothing.
how else should i test, to find out which Hdd is the culprit?
I have 1 SSD and 3 HDD
Thanks
 
Back
Top